Bitcoin is one the fastest growing cryptocurrency, it is very popular and accepted as a means of payment in major websites like Amazon, Fiverr, Shopify, Badoo, Namecheap, they are so many but let me stop there.
With many companies accepting the change and others getting ready to, bitcoins are an extremely fast-spreading currency. Small businesses aren’t missing out on the action as well, though not all companies have made the switch, most have taken notice of the quick trend.
So have you ever asked yourself this question: “When is the right time to buy bitcoins?”
Simple Answer: NOW.
WHY YOU SHOULD BUY BITCOINS NOW
1 bitcoin is approximately 7,851.00 US Dollar as at writing this article which is also approximately 6,693.37 Euro. Imagine being in possession of 23bitoins when it was at a lesser value lets say 800USD and now it is at its present price, I’ll leave you to do the calculation yourself 🙂
Some reasons include:
- Ability to purchase products or services online with a low processing fee.
- Exchanging your bitcoins for cash at a higher value.
- Exchanging your bitcoins for other fast-growing cryptocurrencies like the Ether and OneCoin…
PLACES OR WEBSITES TO BUY BITCOINS CHEAPEST
So you’ve decided to purchase some bitcoins for trade or other kinds of investments and need to purchase it at a reasonable price. Below, I have listed some the sites where you can buy BTC at a price that won’t make you crack your pocket.
- PAXFUL.COM: (Recommended) Paxful is a Peer to Peer Bitcoin marketplace connecting buyers with sellers. Here, you will sellers from different countries ranging from the Netherlands, Australia, United States and so on. It is important to mention that different sellers have their own rates, the price of Bitcoin is not fixed so there is a better chance of meeting someone who will most likely sell his Bitcoins at a cheap rate.
Simply select your preferred payment method and type in how many bitcoins you need. You can see sellers with different prices and those who are online at that moment.
- LOCALBITCOINS.COM: Having a short description that says “Get bitcoins. Fast, easy and safe. Near you.” somewhat operates like paxful.com where sellers set their own prices and also availability of multiple payment options. It has a not so modern interface but it’s a great place to purchase bitcoins easily. Visit Localbitcoins.com
- INDACOIN.COM: Indacoin is an online cryptocurrency exchange platform offering the possibility to buy, sell and exchange Bitcoin & Litecoin instantly while only using your credit or debit cards, it’s that easy.
There are so many more but these just a few awesome platforms that support Nigerian buyers, are trustworthy and where you can buy bitcoins at a reasonably cheap price.
— Have you used any of the websites? had any issues with them?
Suggestions or questions are very welcomed in the comments section below, thanks.