Actually since Nokia made its return back to the phone industry early this year, they’ve churned out five unique
phones which covers all segments of the market: from the budget entry-degree Nokia 2 to the excessive-stop flagship Nokia 8. although, Nokia is simply branding, used because they may be famous; the real mobile clothier is HMD international which houses a variety of ex-Nokia and ex-Microsoft head chiefs.
you spot it truly is why that satisfactory remains preserved, the phones are welcomed with open palms, and HMD is nicely on its direction to build a consistent move of customers for its mobile logo, that’s why we’ve got every motive to consider that the mobile will get a very year refresh in 2018.
Rumours about Nokia 6 (2018) has began flying round that the mobile will come with 4GB RAM, coupled with Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 chipset. but according to chinese regulation body —TENAA, the 2018 version of Nokia 6 with version range TA-1034 can be powered by way of Snapdragon 630, not 660. it’s going to possibly designed with a 6.0″ display with 18:9 factor ratio which makes it appearance futuristic with skinny bezels all around.
Nokia 6 2018 Rumoured Specs
- Display: 6.0-inch, 18:9 display
- CPU: Snapdragon 630 processor
- RAM: 4GB
- 32GB internal storage
- On-screen touch navigation buttons
- Fingerprint sensor on the back
- Dual-Sight aka Bothie feature
- The launch date wasn’t disclosed, but hopefully, it’ll be available early next year. Then we’ll see the official specifications of the Nokia 8 (2018).